Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun link, happy weekend


Happy Friday! I wanted to share a link to this website, sproost.com. Take the quiz, and it determines your personal home decorating style.

What was my style?

50% Vintage Modern
25% Rustic Revival
25% Modern Elegance

"Vintage Modern"



I promise its not one of the quizzes made for preteens, like, "Which vampire from Twilight are you?" I promise. Sister-in-law Cassie showed me the site, so it has to be classy!

Anyway, I'm pumped for the weekend. I'm finally going to the Eastern Market in DC. Also, training for work starts Monday. yay? I'm at least happy to have something to keep my busy! Have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Mariko said...

I just took it. I was 100% rustic revival...I was not surprised though, haha.

Unknown said...

This is Charlene. That was fun! Maybe you can come help decorate the new house!

Sproost says my interior design style is:

33% Traditional Country
33% Wine Country Style
34% Mountain Lodge Style

Post a Comment