Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Midsemester

This week was looking pretty lame.
Tests in one of my classes, and ALL of Chris's classes
Cool, cheap, one bedroom apartments in Blacksburg are impossible to find
Another office design project...
Running out of clean laundry
Not going home this weekend because I have to work all of Fall Break

but...
We got another Argus roll developed (see above!)
My professor's wife just went into labor, and my other professor went out of town
and CHIPOTLE opens in Blacksburg today

thank goodness for little things that make the mid-semester slump a little more doable

2 comments:

Mariko said...

Wish you were coming up to visit! Good luck with all that work!!

Chris and Nat said...

I wish I had been there yesterday for Thanksgiving! I miss you guys

Post a Comment