Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last little while





some argus pictures from the last little while
1. Our hike to the Cascades in October.
2. Chris took me on a day date to Roanoke, where we tried cupcakes at Bubblecake bake shop. My first adventure to Roanoke outside of downtown/ mall area. If I had to live in Roanoke, that neighborhood is where I would want to live.
3. Christopher's bike. Of course.
4. Where we took our DIY engagement pictures- Falls Ridge Nature preserve.
5. The argus was not made for indoor pictures. Also, I am a lazy bum.

We started another roll this past week in KY. Can't wait to see how they turned out.
The next few weeks will be busy, but then its Christmas break! I don't think I can handle Christmas music yet, but Chris and I decorated a gingerbread house over thanksgiving and I bought pine needle scented hand soap so I guess the season has begun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

These Cupcakes were out of control!

Post a Comment