Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

here's a few pictures from twenty-ten. each month has a picture. enjoy!!

1. January. snow! and playing in the snow!
2. February. On v-day Chris surprised me by taking me to studio to screen print our own t shirts. a+
3. March. We developed our first roll of Argus film. and we've learned so much since then.
4. April. We just loved each other a lot in April. 5. May. The semester ended, we discovered black and white film, and took pictures outside.
6. June. Chris built me a bike and I visited him just to try it out.
7. July. Chris visited me, and we all tried some fancy cupcakes in Alexandria. Mine was peach basil.
8. August. Chris proposed on this bench. a+
9. September. We discovered that my new apartment had a direct bike path to the duck pond!10. October. Chris DJ'ed and we had 4 halloween costumes.
11. November. Chris gave up on only biking, but he biked in the rain so that I could use his jeep.
12. December. It snowed, and we (WE as in CHRIS) discovered leggings.
So there it is! the years been great! And I can't wait to start 2011! Marriage! Maybe a graduation? A new nephew. A new apartment. New pictures. New adventures!
Happy new year everyone!
-Natalie
-and Chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment