Sunday, June 13, 2010

I have an Addiction.

Its Chris,


I have to admit that I have a serious addiction to bikes all kinds of them. Mostly to road bikes thought, I recently sold my road bike to buy a fixed gear bike. You should watch this video of lance armstrong ridding one to see whats up! But anyways this summer I'm living in giles county and for those of you who know it's kinda slow going here, so I wanted a project to work on while I'm here and this is it! A really old girls bike that I got for free! I believe natalie said something about it in a previous post. So I spent a couple of nights working on the old free spirit and here are some pictures of it!








Well the pictures are a bit out of order... but you get the idea! I hope natalie likes and maybe rides it?!


Until next time,


Chris


1 comments:

Mariko said...

Good job Chris!! I am a fan!

Post a Comment