Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Sign

Hi!! Remember how I love apartment therapy? I found this DIY project (go there for instructions!)and I had to make it:

The original


My version





The sign is four feet tall and almost as wide, which will cover so much wall space in my new apartment. yay! The saying 'may the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows' is a line from Jay-Z's track Young Forever.


Yes I picked a quote from a rap song.

And I know he wasn't the fist person to say it... I was searching for a positive, non-cheesy line for my wall and this one stuck out the most to me. Why can't everyday be better than the one before? Plus, Jay-Z is awesome.


What statement would you hang on your wall?

1 comments:

Mariko said...

I am still trying to figure mine out...

Post a Comment